What are you listening to?

Page 360 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

Big Chris

Apr 3, 2008
Visit site
PanteraVulgarDisplayofPower.jpg

DIB

May 21, 2009
Visit site
I think this is my favourite album of the year so far. Utterly brilliant modern prog. Monster riffs, huge sound, light and shade... everything you could ask from a rock album. I think it was ihc off this forum who tipped me the wink, cheers.

41%2B5Z5TJymL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Amplifier - The Octopus

survivor

Mar 31, 2008
Visit site
classiccampbell.jpg

Glen Campbell - `Classic Campbell` 3 cd set.

Been listening to quite a bit of this guy recently. Apart from the albums I`ve been enjoying some old live footage on YouTube. I think he`s a fabulous singer. Incidently, this three cd set is available right now at less than £6 on you know where! Fantastic value.

survivor

Mar 31, 2008
Visit site
aerial.jpg

Kate Bush - `Aerial` Dble cd.

Grown on me over the years. Still not mad on most of cd1 but the second one`s very good. CD2 was originally nine individual tracks but with the recent re-issue it`s now just one continous track of approx 39 minutes I believe and it works really well.

survivor

Mar 31, 2008
Visit site
legend.jpg

Clannad - `Legend` CD

My favourite Clannad album. Shame it`s so short though. There was quite a bit more music from the `Robin of Sherwood` tv series unreleased and the last I heard it had either been lost or accidentally destroyed. What a pity.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts