What are you listening to?

Page 250 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

daveh75

51oKeQoELML._SS500_.jpg

I Am Kloot - Sky At Night

A

Anonymous

Will somebody pleeease explain how you insert the album covers for this thread...thanks...

D

Deleted member 2457

ricardo65:Will somebody pleeease explain how you insert the album covers for this thread...thanks...

I am not very good at that either mine always come out looking weird.

idc

Click on reply and hopefully you will see a tree icon on the top tool bar. Click on that and then copy and paste the image's URL in the top box. Make sure the size is no more than 400 by 400 by clicking on the dimensions box. If the first number is more than 400, change it to 400 and delete the number in the second box. The image will now be re-sized for you. Click on insert.

You get the image URL by right clicking on the image and then look for it as different operating systems have different ways of displaying it. Some you just click on 'copy image location'.

Percussive English post rock instrumental by Fridge.....

51XsPWXrlIL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

hammill

Mar 20, 2008
Visit site
King Crimson: In The Court Of The Crimson King DVD-A

Part of the remarkable 40th Anniversary 5:1 remixes by Steve Wilson

Sounds wonderful for a 1969 recording

T

the record spot

hammill:Foxtrot SACD. Sounds so much better than the LP and CD versions.

Yep, only took three boxsets at £80 a pop to finally start getting it right. Shame Trespass sounds flat. Detailed and clear, granted, but flat nonetheless. IMO naturally. For more dynamics in the music, seek out the MCA disc. More elements of night and day with that one.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts