What are you listening to?

Page 195 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

idc

Some cool jazz funk from Poland. The band are called Skalpel and if you like The Cinematic Orchestra try this......

318ZQf8RH2L._SL500_AA240_.jpg

A

Anonymous

having a bit of a Zappa session

Burnt Weeny Sandwich

Zoot Allures

Waka/Jawaka

"Music is the best "

daveh75

idc:daveh75:

41yavFz3%2BjL._SS400_.jpg

Red Snapper-A Pale Blue Dot

Excellent stuff. I noticed that on Spotify a recommendation for another band to try is Yppah. They are a Texan Post Rock, jazz, psychedellic, electronic fusion band with a lively uptempo sound. I have been listening to them for a while and this is really good...

9768527m.jpg

They are on Spotify.

Have been Broadband-less since monday,it's now back on,so been giving this a listen......I like it, nice find Ian.

idc:Some cool jazz funk from Poland. The band are called Skalpel and if you like The Cinematic Orchestra try this......

318ZQf8RH2L._SL500_AA240_.jpg

And so is this
emotion-21.gif

idc

Glad you like them Daveh. Yppah are one of my favourite bands, real chear-you-up music. Presently listening to Echolyn, trad prog from the US. Spotify has this listed as a single, all 49 minutes of it!?

cover_388162382009.jpg

idc

The new album 'Magic Chairs' by Efterklang, my favourite Danish prog rock band. The Sunday Times did not like it, but what do they know about Scandinavian Prog Rock?! It is uplifting, exciting, interesting, percussive, harmonic and more folky pop than their previous albums. I am thoroughly enjoying this and cannot wait to see them on tour.

51ppEaAvJpL._SL500_AA240_.jpg

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts