What are you listening to?

Page 190 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

matthewpiano

A reasonable album from Alan Parsons, though not in the same league as his work with Eric Woolfson in the Alan Parsons Project.

The Fairport is beautiful. When you think the line-up included Sandy Denny, Ashley Hutchings, Richard Thompson, and Ian Matthews it really isn't surprising.

idc

Heavy rock of the highest order. Not in the slightest bit progressive, just very catchy, rhythmic and brilliant......

31X0MW6JRCL._SL500_AA240_.jpg

idc

Wow, from the UK 'Chrome Hoof'. If you mixed 1970s punk with Hazel O'Connor singing and Madness, some jazz fusion, power rock, hard blues, The Alex Harvey Band, screaming deep throted metal vocals, anthemic keyboard prog you would be on your way to the sound of this very exciting band.....

cover_465591522009.jpg

A

Anonymous

Rare Earth ... Get Ready ....(the spotify album has a different pic on the cover)

idc

Continuing with US post rock instrumental and From Monument to the Masses who are from San Francisco. The album is called 'On little known frequencies' and it is very good indeed.....

61vpQjyx8NL._SL500_AA240_.jpg

idc

daveh75:

41zgk92hIZL._SS500_.jpg

Peter Gabriel-Scratch My Back

Just started with this and the goosebumps are flowing. 'Heroes' is one of my top ten tracks anyway and this version is outstanding.

Listening to the album for free on We7. The SQ is very good, before I have felt it is the worst of the main streaming sites, but this is clear and has real depth and vibrancy to the sound.

TRENDING THREADS