What are you listening to?

Page 178 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

Lost Angeles

Apr 24, 2008
Visit site
daveh75:Its the tree symbol (
image.gif
) on the toolbar.

Thanks Daveh75, I've just spent 25mins trying to get that to load and it still has not. Although I've got all the smiley faces which I don't usually get

Bring the cover up on Amazon or somewhere. Right click on the cover and click on Properties then highlight the address (URL) right click and copy.
Then when back on here highlight the tree symbol on the toolbar and insert your cover.Do not make the cover any bigger than 600x600 or Andrew will have dicky fit on you.

Lost Angeles

Apr 24, 2008
Visit site
Can't get any symbols etc to work so no pics tonight. Played Sensational Alex Harvey Band “Framed” on Ipod and off vinyl someone lent me Cliff Richard “Wired for Sound”. Now I'm no Cliff fan, in fact I didn't really want to play it but I have to say it sounded fabulous and although I wont be buying it for any Cliff fans the albums got a great sound and depth to it. I also tried to edit my previous post and that didn't work

robjcooper

Sep 29, 2008
Visit site
This evening I've mostly been listening to:

Quadrophenia - The Who (an original on Track Records and lovely thick vinyl....mmmm!)

Lee Perry and the Upsetters - Super Ape

Joe Gibbs - African Dub Chapter 3 - a reason (if ever there was one needed) for having a sub !

Off to watch 'Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon' on Blu-ray.

Rob

A

Anonymous

daveh75:

Lost Angeles:Bring the cover up on Amazon or somewhere. Right click on the cover and click on Properties then highlight the address (URL) right click and copy.
Then when back on here highlight (I'll post the rest when I can get the correct symbol name on my computer so I can tell you the correct symbol to use. At the moment I cannot get any of the symbols to load on my computer)

It's the tree symbol (
image.gif
) on the toolbar.Right click on it and when the pop-up box opens up, paste your image url in the top line and click the insert button.

way too complicated for me .... I search for the cd in google ... then select images in google ... select one not larger than 400 in size , click on the image, then once open ... then select the show 'full image' ... right click, then select copy .... then in WHF, click, then select paste ...

takes a few seconds and easy peasy!

I find that one must avoid the images from Amazon, as after a short while, they 'dissapear' off WHF and just leaves a blank space

mike aitch

Feb 9, 2008
Visit site
got the new alice in chains album recently,funny how you revert back to early stuff with new albums.more relevant with aic because of layne staley,listening to jar of flies all the time at the moment,close to genius imho.

daveh75

dim_span:I find that one must avoid the images from Amazon, as after a short while, they 'dissapear' off WHF and just leaves a blank spaceWell the vast majority of the images i use come from Amazon,so not sure what you're doing wrong.

idc

Swedish post rock by Scraps of Tape. The actual recording is rough and ready with clicks, pops and background noises. The style is slow then fast, mellow guitar plucking then thrashing guitar and pounding drums. Would suit fans of Mogwei.

41kdsd98XCL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

D

Deleted member 2457

Lost Angeles:gel:

Can I just ask how are you putting album cover's in here?

Can you tell me in simple instructions how to do it please?

Thanks

Bring the cover up on Amazon or somewhere. Right click on the cover and click on Properties then highlight the address (URL) right click and copy. Then when back on here highlight (I'll post the rest when I can get the correct symbol name on my computer so I can tell you the correct symbol to use. At the moment I cannot get any of the symbols to load on my computer) I bet this post will look a mess as there must be a problem somewhere

Excellent, thanks for everyone's feedback, I will give a shot this afternoon. Thanks

daveh75

A recent recommendation,

61uf40JxIKL._SS500_.jpg

Have seen WFANFC's sound described as "a flawless lucid-dream trip through a thousand fantastical influences"-but thats far too 'Wine Ponce' for my liking.

I much prefer, The Stone Roses meets Joy Division meets New Order as a description of their sound.

TRENDING THREADS