What are you listening to?

Page 150 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

daveh75

51Ev0FFTQOL._SS500_.jpg

A

Anonymous

3932699052_82ab582f0f.jpg
">The new Nile album is currently unleashing hell upon my system the first track Kafir is absolutely crushing but the 4th Arra of Dagon slows things down a bit with devastating results. Great album

D

Deleted member 2457

Guns N Roses - Welcome to the jungle - rock am ring - You Tube

daveh75

41yavFz3%2BjL._SS400_.jpg

Superb album by Red Snapper the "live dance" ensemble, so called ,because of their use of acoustic instuments to produce a live and organic sounding fusion of Dub and Jazz with Breakbeat,Trip Hop and Drum and Bass tempo's.

51J2BSM0N8L._SL500_AA240_.jpg

survivor

Mar 31, 2008
Visit site
smiths.png
and2.jpg
DioDreamEvil.jpg

The Smiths - `The Queen Is Dead` (vinyl) Sounding great on this vinyl re-issue.

Andwellas Dream - `Love And Poetry` (vinyl) Someone else mentioned this album recently which was good to see. Great album though sadly this is a re-issue and not the original which is worth a few hundred pounds or so.

Dio - `Dream Evil` (vinyl) The magic was beginning to fade after three excellent solo albums in a row.However, there is still plenty to enjoy here from one of rocks finest vocalists. Best tracks are `I Could Have Been A Dreamer`, `Night People` and `All The Fools Sail Away`.

Amyl Right Mate

Jul 14, 2009
Visit site
daveh75:
61ykep1wO4L._SS400_.jpg

Another superb album(recommended by a mate) this time from swedish cosmic-disco,synthe funk,psychedelic/prog rockers Fontän...

Wahay, I was listening to that earlier! Great stuff. The Studio LP "West Coast" on the same label is also really excellent.

Now on to:

105358.jpg

daveh75

Amyl Right Mate:daveh75:
61ykep1wO4L._SS400_.jpg

Another superb album(recommended by a mate) this time from swedish cosmic-disco,synthe funk,psychedelic/prog rockers Fontän...

Wahay, I was listening to that earlier! Great stuff. The Studio LP "West Coast" on the same label is also really excellent.Cheers for that,just found Studio-West Coast on Spotify so will give it a try....

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts