What are you listening to?

Page 12 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.
T

the record spot

Currently the excellent XTC and their equally excellent "Nonsuch" album.

PJPro

Jan 21, 2008
Visit site
item39539.jpg

Credit to the Nation, Take Dis

survivor

Mar 31, 2008
Visit site
fr0g: Amorphous Androgynous (FSOL) - Tales of Ephidrina

fr0g...I really must make an effort to listen to some of your collection. You`ve mentioned so many albums I`ve never heard of that look/sound really interesting.

survivor

Mar 31, 2008
Visit site
Frank Sinatra - Songs For Swinging Lovers (vinyl)

Lyriel - Autumn Tales (cd)

Rush - Fly By Night (vinyl)

Barclay James Harvest - Time Honoured Ghosts (cd)

The Mission - Children (vinyl)

Thaiman

Jul 28, 2007
Visit site
Another fine set recommended by Survy
emotion-21.gif

Me? I am just finnish work so I thought I better relax with...

can't wait until "fade to black"....number 4 I think!

fr0g

Jan 7, 2008
Visit site
survivor:

fr0g...I really must make an effort to listen to some of your collection. You`ve mentioned so many albums I`ve never heard of that look/sound really interesting.

Heh. Looking at your listening habits, I am not sure you would like that particular one. Its ambient electronica. I may be completely wrong of course ;)

A

Anonymous

The wall!

Not played for ages and no its rarely outa my cd player

survivor

Mar 31, 2008
Visit site
fr0g:survivor:

Heh. Looking at your listening habits, I am not sure you would like that particular one. Its ambient electronica. I may be completely wrong of course ;)

Well, in the last 5-10 years or so I have opened up to a lot of stuff I never thought I would get into. Take Jazz and Swing for instance. Oh and Folk music. I have a bigger variety in my collection than my recent posts might imply though for several months now I have only had access to a small part of my collection. Hoping to get it all in one place soon.

Regarding ambient electronica, I certainly wouldn`t dismiss it if it`s particulary good. It`s nice to have something to suit all occasions and moods. Cheers.

survivor

Mar 31, 2008
Visit site
Thaiman:

Another fine set recommended by Survy
emotion-21.gif

Me? I am just finnish work so I thought I better relax with...

can't wait until "fade to black"....number 4 I think!

The first Metallica album I bought and still my favourite I`d say although `And Justice For All` has been sneaking up steadily in recent years. Hey, just thought Thaiman..with all these top ten lists floating about we`ll have to do a top ten Elvis songs list one day.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts