What are differences between the two new LG65C1's ?

PeterV12

May 29, 2021
Visit site
Hello as someone never had a LGOLED65, can someone explain ( in layman's terms ) the differences between the new 2021 LGOLED65C14LB and the LGOLED65C14LA please ?
I'm really unsure what is the difference between them , just so I'm aware before I spend my hard earned money on " wrong one " . I look forward to your help and really appreciate your reply. Thank you Peter (uk )

D

Deleted member 2457

Hello as someone never had a LGOLED65, can someone explain ( in layman's terms ) the differences between the new 2021 LGOLED65C14LB and the LGOLED65C14LA please ?
I'm really unsure what is the difference between them , just so I'm aware before I spend my hard earned money on " wrong one " . I look forward to your help and really appreciate your reply. Thank you Peter (uk )
Looking at it on the UK LG website the LA is the 83 inch model and the LB if for 65-inch and smaller (I think):

D

Deleted member 2457

Where have you seen the two letters advertised?

D

Deleted member 2457

If you look on the more reliable John Lewis website they have the right codes on their page:

Currys have messed up the letters and numbers on their website.

D

Deleted member 2457

This is the right code.

This is the wrong code:

D

Deleted member 2457

What HifI have explained it better than me here:

different regions and pedestals colours performance should be identical though so buy from where you like.

PeterV12

May 29, 2021
Visit site
Thanks everyone for your help, just noticed that the 65C14LA is being sold on Sonic Direct, but still not able to know difference between the 2 I've mentioned previously.
Sorry for my confusion, but just wanted buy right one .

Reactions: Deleted member 2457
D

Deleted member 2457

Thanks everyone for your help, just noticed that the 65C14LA is being sold on Sonic Direct, but still not able to know difference between the 2 I've mentioned previously.
Sorry for my confusion, but just wanted buy right one .
No probs. Looking at it on Costco website the LA has a light silver back to the TV whereas the LB has a darkened silver back. Performance should be identical though according to the WHF review. See here:

Look at the pictures of the back of the TVs eg the 55-inch LA and 65-inch LB.

PeterV12

May 29, 2021
Visit site
No probs. Looking at it on Costco website the LA has a light silver back to the TV whereas the LB has a darkened silver back. Performance should be identical though according to the WHF review. See here:

Thank you for this information, if the differences between LA / LB is the colour on the rear which will not affect the front of screen nor the performance of this TV, I feel more happy purchasing either I find price wise.
Appreciate everyone's help and advice. Best wishes Peter

PeterV12

May 29, 2021
Visit site
If you look on the more reliable John Lewis website they have the right codes on their page:

Currys have messed up the letters and numbers on their website.
Hello thank you, just looked on John Lewis it only noticed the 65" C14LA the other was a 65" B

Thank you for your reply just looked on there website but shows the 65C14LB but other 65B16LA ? both 2021 released but different codes. Unless I've missed something ? 🙄

D

Deleted member 2457

Hello thank you, just looked on John Lewis it only noticed the 65" C14LA the other was a 65" B

Thank you for your reply just looked on there website but shows the 65C14LB but other 65B16LA ? both 2021 released but different codes. Unless I've missed something ? 🙄
It was the 55c1la and 65c1lb (I think).

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts