What amp for Dali Zensor 1's and a sub

shyzite

Jan 15, 2022
Visit site
Hey,
i got a klipsch r12sw subwoofer and dali zensor 1's but I need an amp to run it. i got around 130€ which should be enough because sub is active and the dali require 25-100w.

regards

Hey,
i got a klipsch r12sw subwoofer and dali zensor 1's but I need an amp to run it. i got around 130€ which should be enough because sub is active and the dali require 25-100w.

regards
Personally I think you will struggle to get an amp to even drive those speakers adequately for that budget let alone have a subwoofer facility even second hand

doifeellucky

Sabaj A10a. I’ve used it with Zensor 3’s and the sub from the Wharfedale budget 5.1 setup. The only negative is it only has one RCA input, not an issue for me, I’m using it with the Zen DAC V2. Got it off Amazon UK, next day I think with prime. Look at reviews by Tharbamar and iwii, the latter who used it with his LS50’s.

I got it for about £110 but having just checked its gone up a bit.

I use it for desktop use, for which it is perfect. Slightly taller and narrower than my Zen. Over Christmas I took it to my parents and it worked flawlessly in their living room with Monitor Audio Bronze 2’s.

An absolute bargain if you can manage with one input.

Last edited:
Sabaj A10a. I’ve used it with Zensor 3’s and the sub from the Wharfedale budget 5.1 setup. The only negative is it only has one RCA input, not an issue for me, I’m using it with the Zen DAC V2. Got it off Amazon UK, next day I think with prime. Look at reviews by Tharbamar and iwii, the latter who used it with his LS50’s.

I got it for about £110 but having just checked its gone up a bit.

I use it for desktop use, for which it is perfect. Slightly taller and narrower than my Zen. Over Christmas I took it to my parents and it worked flawlessly in their living room with Monitor Audio Bronze 2’s.

An absolute bargain if you can manage with one input.
I stand corrected, £136 on Amazon apparently.....

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts