Wharfedale diamond 10

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Someone who has the Wharfedale diamond 10(or 9) range?

I would like to buy them for my new set up(receiver will be the Denon 2310 or Yamaha rx-v1065)

I have read that the 10.1 gets 5 stars in WH.So I presume that the rest of the range(floorstands 10.4/10.5)will deliver the same sound quality and are also worth 5 stars?Or am I thinking wrong?

tx for the help

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
Sound quality can vary across speaker ranges - different cabinet and driver-sizes can make a big impact on the end product's performance. Different models also end up competing against different rivals, too.

That's why you can have a range with both Award winners and three-star products in the line-up!

Having said all that, we're only just starting on the Diamond 10 range, so who knows if the rest will be as good as the stupendous 10.1s. We'll know soon - about to test the Diamond 10 home cinema package for the next isssue....

A

Anonymous

Ah ok can't wait to read the results-)!

But I have another question.

The B&W 685 also gets 5 stars.When copared with the new Wharfedale diamond 10.1,witch of those to would be best buy?

Is one better than the other?

thx for reply!

A

Anonymous

Hmm,if you look at it that way,you're absolutly right!

crang

Feb 17, 2008
Visit site
Hi Clare I was wondering if anyone out there has compared the 10.1s against my speakers the 9.1s is there much of an improvement? I think the 9.1s are stunning for the price.thanks

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts