Well done Virgin

True Blue

Oct 18, 2008
Visit site
Having recently had the tivo box installed was mightily impressed, there were a few bugs ie the sound would drop out after fast forwarding 30secons!! however this has all been fixed and it now works like a dream.

The functionality of the box is top notch and now includes spotify so I can listen on my HT setup (which I have been doing all morning).

Well done

JamesPianoman

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
Yup, I'm enjoying the TiVo as well.

Does anyone know how the sound quality of Spotify Premium through TiVo connected digitally via the TV to the NaimUniti would compare with straight CD in the NaimUniti?

Am tempted by the Spotify Premium but would want to ensure I could get decent sound.

Thanks

JamesPianoman

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
Yup, I'm enjoying the TiVo as well.

Does anyone know how the sound quality of Spotify Premium through TiVo connected digitally via the TV to the NaimUniti would compare with straight CD in the NaimUniti?

Am tempted by the Spotify Premium but would want to ensure I could get decent sound.

Thanks

DandyCobalt

Oct 8, 2010
Visit site
I've just registered for Spotify Premium, and then logged on via the TiVo...but all I can access are "What's New" - 20 albums. Am I doing something wrong, or do I have to create playlists on my pc first? Finding any instructions isn't easy |(

DandyCobalt

Oct 8, 2010
Visit site
Thanks True Blue, I thought I was missing something. I must admit that the sound quality is very, very good!

Looks like I'm going to be spending a few waking hours creating playlists now.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts