Webcam with speakers.

Hi there. Not frequented this part of the forum before, but I am after suggestions for a webcam with built-in speakers and mic - those in my laptop are not fantastic and I'm doing far more video meetings than before. Budget is flexible, meaning that I guess I'll have to spend what it takes. Amazon's reviews seem to reflect the undemanding nature of reviewers I fear, hence asking here.

Cheers!

abacus

Best to get separate speakers as those built into a webcam (If you can find one) will be no better than the speakers built into your laptop. (Ideally get a set of headphones with an adjustable mic combined (There are plenty of USB ones out there) and stick with the webcam in laptop for video (Unless it really is abysmal)

Bill

D

Deleted member 188533

For a long time webcams of any type were in short supply due to the pandemic. I'm not sure if that's still the case but the Logitech line is very good. C920, C922, C925, C930 and Brio.

Illisarum

Sep 19, 2021
Visit site
The best webcam with a LOGITECH C920 microphone, it has a high-quality microphone, Excellent shooting in poor light conditions, Supports 720p / 60 FPS stream;

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts