*vs England.

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

Jasonovich

There will be questions as to why 3421 wasn’t used. Too scared of Spanish wingers but they are playing higher up with this.
Result didn't go for us but pleased with the youngsters and I think the future looks promising.

England got better throughout the tournament, but lost to the better side. Much better than some of the performances, but hard to conclude other than that Kane is past his sell-by date and that it's time for new blood at the front. As we were getting towards the end of normal time I was hoping it might stretch to penalties, but conceding with four minutes of normal time on the clock was horrible.

What has always puzzled me, why pick unfit players? This has happened for decades: Ericsson picked Beckham and Rooney shortly after they broke their metatarsals. This tournament Kane was unfit, likewise Luke Shaw hadn't played for Man U for weeks, Bellingham looked knackered. A few others looked unfit.

Had no replacement for Shaw.... talk about square pegs in round holes.

I'd like to see Lampard get the England job. I know his record as manager at club level was poor, but so was Southgates. Both have the experience of being around the England scene. Club management and international are too very different beasts.

Gerrard what also fit the bill, assuming the players can understand what he's saying. 😅

Revolutions

I'd like to see Lampard get the England job. I know his record as manager at club level was poor, but so was Southgates. Both have the experience of being around the England scene. Club management and international are too very different beasts.

Gerrard what also fit the bill, assuming the players can understand what he's saying. 😅
Lampard was a womanising alcoholic who had a penchant for class a drugs. I know that describes about 40% of all English footballers & 70% of the retired ones, but it would be nice to get one of the good humans to lead England.

Lampard was a womanising alcoholic who had a penchant for class a drugs. I know that describes about 40% of all English footballers & 70% of the retired ones, but it would be nice to get one of the good humans to lead England.
That doesn't describe the Frank Lampard I know -- and I'm a lifelong Chelsea supporter. My daughter has met him when he visited her school.

Sure, he's been married a couple of times, most people have had more than one long-term relationship, but I don't know of any illegal substances he's taken.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts