Virgin and more useless HD channels

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
I see Virgin are adding 2 more HD channels shortly... the almost never watched Eurosport HD ( i've never met anyone in my 30 something yrs that has ever watched this channel) and the History channel HD which again isn't exactly a main HD channel. Why do we never get the good stuff! ? What about SCI-FI HD OR E4 HD I don't really expect SKY 1 HD but it would be nice. Its nice to have these thrown in i guess but they're hardly essential?

A

Anonymous

I also watch Eurosport HD a lot, I've watched Eurosport from back when we had the old analogue satellite. Enjoying the glorious HD picure coming from Vancouver at the moment
emotion-2.gif
emotion-11.gif
I have to say History HD has also some good series.

fayeanddavid

May 27, 2009
Visit site
Russell22:I see Virgin are adding 2 more HD channels shortly... the almost never watched Eurosport HD ( i've never met anyone in my 30 something yrs that has ever watched this channel) and the History channel HD which again isn't exactly a main HD channel. Why do we never get the good stuff! ? What about SCI-FI HD OR E4 HD I don't really expect SKY 1 HD but it would be nice. Its nice to have these thrown in i guess but they're hardly essential?

IMHO Eurosport has the best HD transmission quality by the proverbial country mile, is watched frequently in our abode and makes the current HD offering from the BBC on the winter Olympics look second rate, worth viewing if only for the high quality

History HD is also very good, too many adverts (but somebody has to pay) but good.

All part of the essential viewing experience I would say!

daveh75

fayeanddavid:
Russell22:I see Virgin are adding 2 more HD channels shortly... the almost never watched Eurosport HD ( i've never met anyone in my 30 something yrs that has ever watched this channel) and the History channel HD which again isn't exactly a main HD channel. Why do we never get the good stuff! ? What about SCI-FI HD OR E4 HD I don't really expect SKY 1 HD but it would be nice. Its nice to have these thrown in i guess but they're hardly essential?

IMHO Eurosport has the best HD transmission quality by the proverbial country mile,Totally agree,Eurosport HD is a prime example of how HD broadcasting should be done!

Miggs

Jan 18, 2008
Visit site
Eurosport is a great channel. I don't watch in HD but its a great channel anyway for all sorts of motor sports, Moto GP etc.

Miggs.

A

Anonymous

I have never met anyone who was watched Sci-Fi HD......

Eurosport is a great addition in my opinion!

The_Lhc

Oct 16, 2008
Visit site
Tenacious Doug:I have never met anyone who was watched Sci-Fi HD......

I haven't and I love Sci-Fi.

Eurosport is a great addition in my opinion!

It's unanimous then, Russell22, you're wrong!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts