usb cables expensive v cheap

Page 7 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

rascal6000

Jul 24, 2010
Visit site
...and from the hallowed WHF awards for the Supra USB Cable

"It's the sound that matters, and it's here that Supra has worked magic. It's got impeccable timing and good energy, both of which translate into a tangible sense of fun"[/b]

True or false?

One thing I definitely don't want to add to my music when listening to Mozart's Requiem is a sense of fun!

lpv

Mar 14, 2013
Visit site
rascal6000 said:
...and from the hallowed WHF awards for the Supra USB Cable

"It's the sound that matters, and it's here that Supra has worked magic. It's got impeccable timing and good energy, both of which translate into a tangible sense of fun"[/b]

True or false?

One thing I definitely don't want to add to my music when listening to Mozart's Requiem is a sense of fun!

:grin: luckily usb cables are free from direction dilemma :rofl:

zortation

Sep 20, 2014
Visit site
theexcitableboy said:
This is not dissimilar to the HDMI cable debate.

To sum it up, the signal is digital. It is not affected by cable quality in the way that analogue signals used to be. Buying a 'better' cable means better build quality. If you're going to take the cable around with you, and plug and unplug a lot, spend just a few more pounds on something a bit more solid.

If it's to plug-and-forget, just buy whatever Amazon has cheapest. Will probably be a Belkin. Doesn't matter. Doesn't make a difference. The end! :wave:

Agreed. Anything carrying a digital signal either works or it doesn't, as long as the 1s and 0s get to their destination, they don't care how well made it is. Only you do.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts