Upgrade RX6 to neat motive 2se or Tannoy Revolution DC6 T SE

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

Sandy Taylor

Oct 30, 2013
Visit site
At the end of the day it boils down to auditioning the speakers you are interested in and buying whichever you feel do the business for you.

for what it is worth I think that the Neats will not let you down.

good luck

sandy Taylor

Sandy Taylor

Oct 30, 2013
Visit site
At the end of the day it boils down to auditioning the speakers you are interested in and buying whichever you feel do the business for you.

for what it is worth I think that the Neats will not let you down.

good luck

sandy Taylor

Coll

May 4, 2011
Visit site
I have heard both the RX6 and Tannoys and preferred the RX6. But recently changed to the new Silver 6 which I find smoother and clearer.

Pistol Pete1

Jan 27, 2008
Visit site
shep1968 said:

Not Creative audio......lol.

They're only good for taking their prices to a 'real' shop to match their prices, chances are they'll end up selling you something completely different to what you wanted for slightly more...... a shop of dubious character.....

[/quote] Well that doesnt sound true with my experience. They are as good as anywhere else i went with the advantage of being several hundred pounds cheaper and having most of the equipment in that i wanted to listen to. Told them what i wanted to listen to and made my choice. No pressure nothing. Satisfied after two demos.

[/quote]

I agree with this. Used Creative Audio a few times and have been very happy with their friendly and professional approach to selling hifi/av equipment.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts