Upgrade My C.D. Player

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
I have a Creek Evolution C.D. Player , I listen through Alessandro Headphones via Graham Slee Headphone Amp. What C.D. Player would you recommend to Upgrade to.Thanks.

A

Anonymous

My Budget at a guess would be under £800,Would prefere to buy new Thanks.

Big Chris

Apr 3, 2008
Visit site
Check out the review for the Audiolab 8200 CDP, which has just walked off with the CDP 'Product Of The Year' gong at the awards.

AL13N

Nov 29, 2009
Visit site
The Audiolab 8200CDQ (£899) has volume control and a discrete Class A headphone amp.

Alternatively, check out the XTZ CD-100 (£365) to pair with your Graham Slee amp.

A

Anonymous

Thanks for that, without listening to either how would they compare to my Creek? Also I've never heard of the XTZCD-100 .

AL13N

Nov 29, 2009
Visit site
XTZ offer a home trial period, so you can compare it side-by-side with your Creek at home.

As for the Audiolab, take the CDP and Head-amp to your local dealer and compare. Or purchase from an online store that you know for sure will refund you if you're not happy with the sound.

XTZ CD-100 link (including reviews).

A

Anonymous

Maybe it doesn't quite meet your preference for new, but there are some good deals around on the Cyrus CD8se reprocessed (these should come with full 2yr warranty) and ex-demo models. Cheapest I have seen is about £900 though.

You should check relevant posts on here as there have been some teething problems but hopefully sorted now.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts