Upgrade from Roksan K3 integrated onwards

tytang

Oct 13, 2024
Visit site
Hi all, I would like to explore ideas from folks here on how I can move forward in my journey for better sound. I have Roksan K3 integrated amplifier connecting to B&W 706 S2. I have thoroughly enjoyed the wonderful Roksan sound for all these years. I am not in a rush, but I have been thinking on the options for days now.

My options:
1) replace the K3 integrated with Caspian M2 integrated amplifier
2) connect in pre-amp/power amp format the K3 integrated with K3 power amplifier
3) I’m not sure here, but to keep the pre-amp/power amp format, connect K3 integrated with Caspian M2 power amp

I am keeping the B&W speaker with above options.

Let me know your ideas.

Later,
TY

twinkletoes

Hi there and welcome . In my humble opinion you won’t notice an absolute difference. The differences in amps is very slight at best. Especially when staying within the brand.

It’s like updating an iPhone, the experience is the same just a little fast faster.

My advice if you wanted to make difference your looking at the wrong component, Speakers will give you the biggest change but you have stated you don’t want to change them.

Put simply stay put buy music

But by all means if you have money burning a hole, Audition the products on your list and have some fun.

Reactions: DougK1

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts