TX32LXD700 or CRT for SKY SD and football ?

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hey there,

Anyone able to help a noob with a noobie question ?

I'm looking to get a 32" screen for watching SKY SD & SKY sports football.

I got the October issue and as amazing as the TX32LXD700 is, will it be a step down in PQ from my old 17" SONY trinitron ?

I'm needing some help here and Dixons, Comet etc don't seem to be able to give a decent demo of a set that's adjusted best to SD.

Anyone know ?

Thanks in advance.

A

Anonymous

I to am thinking of getting this Panasonic and asked a similar question in another thread. I had the same concerns. However I do know that this LCD tv is the best lcd on the market for standard definition display and possibly even better than all the plasmas due to its smaller screensize. From a good viewing distance i.e. 2.5 metres I am sure it will be virtually impossible with this panny to detect motion blur, smearing, picture noise or any other common lcd faults. At least I hope that is the case. Also if you use a good quality scart cable to connect your sky to the new tv it should improve quality still further.

Hope this helps!

Mark

A

Anonymous

A step down!? No way, this TV provides an excellent representation of standard definition images. The 100Hz mode helps with football too.

Doesn't surprise me about Dixons et al! If you've got some doubts then get a demo from a decent independant.

Cheers

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts