Two steps forward...

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.
A

Anonymous

Well I know that Will posted before the banned message from upon high, but henceforth I suggest we speak no ill of a person who has no opportunity to reply.

I'm sorry that it was felt necessary to ban him, and wish him well. I found the debate highly stimulating and entertaining, if, as probably was clear, rather frustrating.

And perhaps I can come off the tranquillisers now :)

A

Anonymous

Will, I'm assuming that that is addressed to our elders and betters and not to me. He said nothing specific to me outside of our somewhat heated debate(s).

He did frequently get my back up - but I made no complaints and still don't as I'm completely sure I irritated him just as much - to the extent that I even felt it necessary to withdraw remarks or apologise a couple of times when I decided I'd been unfair, or perhaps overly harsh.

I just hope I'm not in trouble too!

Thaiman

Jul 28, 2007
Visit site
It's the norm of forum debates, if you are a season enough poster you should never get angry more than 20 second and then have a laugh again.

OldPhrt is the 1st one here.......and wouldn't be the last, he will be sadly miss here.

A

Anonymous

A fine policy for life in general in fact.

Just as an aside, now that the debate we were having is firmly closed with us unable to reach any kind of consensus, I'd like to ask one simple thing:

If anybody actually understands what I'm trying to suggest but knows it to be wrong (or can see some merit in it) then please tell me - I obviously think the position has merit, oldphrt clearly did not. He was certainly no fool and therefore I must consider the possibility that I'm talking complete bosh. I'd like to know.

A

Anonymous

ha ha ha ha ha ha

a new sport then - spot the variation on a well known theme.

A

Anonymous

[quote user="jimwall"]
ha ha ha ha ha ha

a new sport then - spot the variation on a well known theme.

[/quote]

It's all good fun.

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
No, it's stupid, destructive and - in the case of several of your posts in the past - defamatory. We are trying to provide a forum for our readers to share information and enjoy discussions. Please take your axe-grinding elsewhere

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts