TV with or without features

fatman

Nov 11, 2007
Visit site
Am in the market for a new TV - probably 37", possibly 32".

Must have freesat, excellent picture in SD and HD, and looking for a slim bezel.

Interested in using Lovefilm on demand & not fussed about 3D.

Here's my dilema - do I go for a current model TV with all the bells and whistles or an older model with excellent picture and buy a blu-ray player with streaming services on board?

simonlewis

Apr 15, 2008
Visit site
fatman said:
Here's my dilema - do I go for a current model TV with all the bells and whistles or an older model with excellent picture and buy a blu-ray player with streaming services on board?

Only you can answer that.

simonlewis

Apr 15, 2008
Visit site
FYI, i bought my tv in september, i think the summer/autumn is the best time to buy a new tv, personnely i wouldn't consider buying a tv at the beginning of the year, too much of a dilema you either get last years tv's at a bargain price or wait a few months for the new tv's to come out, wrong time of year imo, unless you know what you want.

fatman

Nov 11, 2007
Visit site
Think I'm swaying towards a last years' bargain TV and seperate blu-ray hooked up for streaming.

TV just has to have freesat, slim bezel and excellent picture quality in both SD and HD. Not bothered about 3D.

Blu-ray needs to offer Lovefilm streaming and other catch up TV services would be a bonus too.

Will do plenty research but welcome any suggestions.

TRENDING THREADS