TV for £800-£900

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hello, hoping you can help.

I have been reading too many reviews about too many TV's and they all seem to contradict each other.

Question:- I am looking to buy a TV, not bothered if LCD or Plasma, for maximum £800/£900, 37 to 42 inch.

The main features I want is for best picture possible for Standard Definition (I'll mainly be using it for Sky) and be compatible with surround sound.

Any help will be much appreciated.

thanks

sanders

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
We've got a 37-40in TV Supertest in our forthcoming April issue - out next week.

If you want to buy before then, i'd suggest two Panasonics at this price - the 37in Full HD TX37LZD70 LCD (available for as little as £749 is you shop around), or the 42in HD Ready plasma TH42PX70 (available for @£850).

Both have excellent video processing that handles both HD and SD very well.

Not quite sure what you mean by 'compatible with surround sound'? Both sets have audio outs to suit any surround system, but as your TV feed is coming from your Sky box, it's the latter you should hook into any surround set-up.

Any other questions, please ask.

southdownswolf

Nov 12, 2007
Visit site
Will the new Panasonic plasma range be tested in the April issue? I am just about to buy a 37" PX70, but can get a fantastic price on the new model so may wait for that!

(sorry for butting in on the thread!)

A

Anonymous

I think that Clare would have also recommended the Panasonic 37PX70 (aswell as the 37LZD70 and the 42PX70) it's just that it's nearly impossible to get hold of one. Good luck southdownswolf... (are you a wolf with down's syndrome?!)

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts