TrevC

Page 9 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

TrevC

iceman16 said:
keeper of the quays said:
My chair was formed by the great Norse god "ikea"

My chair is leather and I dont know who made it? I live cause in need sunlight but idont know who made it.. It dissapears when night when I need to rest! Atheist says we evolved? They evolve from Darwin I must say

Try not to worry about it.

iceman16

as you have said all amp sound the same , so I invite you once again . for double blind test. with my 2 amp. same source n cable!! If i didnt get 5/5 you can smash alll my stuff on the floor.. but if i did lay your head and be ready for my AMS on your f...g head!

Waxy

May 15, 2014
Visit site
iceman16 said:
Nevermind .. IMO my system sound much better than those "scientifically programmed " or its "intended".. I enjoy my f....ng music! thats all about!!

For me it is primarily about the music too. I do not pretend I have a hi-fidelity system. I care not for the preening connoisseurs of esoteric technology. I have a set-up that complements the varied music I prefer. I feel smug.

Vladimir

Dec 26, 2013
Visit site
f2-18cab4d0df09125421b02107cb94b3d5.JPG

TrevC

All things dull and ugly
All creatures short and squat
All things rude and nasty
The Lord God made the lot

Each little snake that poisons
Each little wasp that stings
He made their brutish venom
He made their horrid wings

All things sick and cancerous
All evil great and small
All things foul and dangerous
The Lord God made them all

Each nasty little hornet
Each beastly little squid
Who made the spiky urchin?
Who made the sharks? He did.

Gazzip

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
TrevC said:
All things dull and uglyAll creatures short and squatAll things rude and nastyThe Lord God made the lot

Each little snake that poisonsEach little wasp that stingsHe made their brutish venomHe made their horrid wings

All things sick and cancerousAll evil great and smallAll things foul and dangerousThe Lord God made them all

Each nasty little hornetEach beastly little squidWho made the spiky urchin?Who made the sharks? He did.

Each trollish bitter posting,

Each reference to Ohm's law,

Each time you type a single word,

It's evil to the core.

TrevC

Gazzip said:
TrevC said:
All things dull and uglyAll creatures short and squatAll things rude and nastyThe Lord God made the lot

Each little snake that poisonsEach little wasp that stingsHe made their brutish venomHe made their horrid wings

All things sick and cancerousAll evil great and smallAll things foul and dangerousThe Lord God made them all

Each nasty little hornetEach beastly little squidWho made the spiky urchin?Who made the sharks? He did.

Each trollish bitter posting,

Each reference to Ohm's law,

Each time you type a single word,

It's evil to the core.

"All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made".

I didn't claim to have made the Loa Loa worm that burrows into the eyes of children and blinds them. The Lord is truly vile.

"I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things"[/i].

TRENDING THREADS