iceman16

iceman16 said:
Hi mate ..As you have said Class A does'nt make any diff. Im not just a music lover! Have u ever heard a pure Class A ?

Come and listen .. If the Fu..ng Sony etc wil sound the same..

When you replied in my post to be sensible. You know Trev? Iam most annoyed when you said Jesus is a joke!

CnoEvil

Aug 21, 2009
Visit site
Iceman my friend, it is not worth getting upset over....TrevC is not going to change.

The more you don't listen to something, the more you know it doesn't make a difference.

iceman16

CnoEvil said:
Iceman my friend, it is not worth getting upset over....TrevC is not going to change.

The more you don't listen to something, the more you know it doesn't make a difference.

Im not upset Cno.. .. thanks ..what bother me most is when he says Jesus is a joke.

CnoEvil

Aug 21, 2009
Visit site
iceman16 said:
CnoEvil said:

Im not upset Cno.. .. thanks ..what bother me most is when he says Jesus is a joke.

?

Fair enough....but I don't think anything that TrevC says is worth getting "bothered" over.

TrevC

iceman16 said:
iceman16 said:
Hi mate ..As you have said Class A does'nt make any diff. Im not just a music lover! Have u ever heard a pure Class A ?

When you replied in my post to be sensible. You know Trev? Iam most annoyed when you said Jesus is a joke!

The Sony is better than the A1. It sounds the same tonally but has more power, it doesn't have designed in crackly volume control circuitry and is remote control. It also doesn't cook itself.

All religion is nonsense, I'm not singling Jesus out for special ridicule.

K

keeper of the quays

Remember him..persecuted Christians..he believed not! Saul had his epiphany..became Paul..trev hasn't had his epiphany yet!

DocG

May 1, 2012
Visit site
What a sad place this forum's become... Ridiculing people's religion. And now language skills. What's your Portuguese like, Trevor? Or your Turkish? *sad*

CnoEvil

Aug 21, 2009
Visit site
DocG said:
What a sad place this forum's become... Ridiculing people's religion. And now language skills. What's your Portuguese like, Trevor? Or your Turkish? *sad*
What language do Trolls speak?

ID.

Feb 22, 2010
Visit site
iceman16 said:
iceman16 said:

not taking sides, and it's not worth getting worked up about, but have you ever done a blind listening test with your amp and another level matched?

No? Same thing then. If you're not prepared to try that why are you so worked up about TrevC and insist he take your test if you won't take the other. Just enjoy what you enjoy. Personally I'm waiting until I'm in a house with its own solar panels before I invest in a Luxman class A amp.

iceman16 said:

Iceman, there's a whole load issues more important than having spouts on a hi-fi forum. You're not wrong in what you are saying... it isn't worth it, though.

Mrs. P a couple of weeks ago was sicking up blood. Our daughter became very panicy... and rub salt in the wounds the paramedics couldn't find our bungalow. Since construction work we're off the beaten track. That's important. Your health and happiness. Not trying to correct the uncorrectable.

Keep smiling matey.

hammill

Mar 20, 2008
Visit site
iceman16 said:
CnoEvil said:

Im not upset Cno.. .. thanks ..what bother me most is when he says Jesus is a joke.

Jesus is not a joke. The belief that Jesus was the son of God and reincarnated - that is a joke

hammill

Mar 20, 2008
Visit site
TrevC said:
DocG said:
What a sad place this forum's become... Ridiculing people's religion. And now language skills. What's your Portuguese like, Trevor? Or your Turkish? *sad*

What a sad and barbaric world we live in because so many people believe in marginally differing and derivative barbaric and irrational nonsense about gods, and old translated books that describe in graphic detail how they must murder people like me that call them on it. Ridiculing it is our duty. Check out the atheist bloggers of Bangladesh. How sad it is that we have a born again religious lunatic in charge of our schools and a loony homeopathy advocate as health minister.

I didn't know he was Portuguese or Turkish because I'm not psychic. Nobody is.
Could not have put it better myself.

TrevC

DocG said:

What a sad and barbaric world we live in because so many people believe in marginally differing and derivative barbaric and irrational nonsense about gods, and old translated books that describe in graphic detail how they must murder people like me that call them on it. Ridiculing it is our duty. Check out the atheist bloggers of Bangladesh. People are still being killed for the non-crime of blasphemy because they speak the truth. How sad it is that we have a born again religious lunatic in charge of our schools and a loony homeopathy advocate as health minister.

I didn't know he was Portuguese or Turkish because I'm not psychic. Nobody is.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts