Top Panasonic Plasma?

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
As some of you are sure I have been asking about the Panasonic plasma sets. But what I would like to know from those who have been lucky enough to test/view which Panasonic is the best plasma.

I am working on the best 42" plasma from Panasonic and not from other companies. Plus it has to be full HD and is not about the sound but about the image it gives. It’s great to see that in the “reviews” most of the Panasonic’s have now been rated.

My experience would rate the following:

1. TH-42PZ800
2. TH-42PZ85
3. TH-42PZ80

A

Anonymous

Hi looking at that I found it did not look as good as the PZ80 and nowhere as good as the PZ85/800. But i could be wrong and thanks for giving the infor.

grdunn123

Sep 24, 2007
Visit site
I did similar and opted to buy the 46 inch version. Has a wonderful picture through Sky HD and have checked out the Freesat PQ which is also superb in HD. Basically all the sets use the same panel with just different levels of control so the PZ80 PQ would be replicated on any higher level set of the same size screen by using the same settings

A

Anonymous

PZ800 is the top of the range PQ, with Digital Cinema Colour and a better screen filter.

Z80/81/85 models have very similar PQ but different bells and whistles.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts