The Thing

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

The_Lhc

Oct 16, 2008
Visit site
jase fox:the_lhc:There's a script? I've just been making it up as I go along...Obviously, as i do not recall any of the dialogue you've babbled in The Thing?

Well no, I've never seen it after all. Err, how about:

"IT'S CLOBBERIN' TIME!!!"

will that do?

jase fox

Apr 24, 2008
Visit site
the_lhc:jase fox:the_lhc:There's a script? I've just been making it up as I go along...Obviously, as i do not recall any of the dialogue you've babbled in The Thing?

will that do?haha is Clobberin the new Chico?

The_Lhc

Oct 16, 2008
Visit site
jase fox:the_lhc:jase fox:the_lhc:There's a script? I've just been making it up as I go along...Obviously, as i do not recall any of the dialogue you've babbled in The Thing?

You surprise me...

Or maybe not, I just don't know anymore.

jase fox

Apr 24, 2008
Visit site
the_lhc:jase fox:the_lhc:jase fox:the_lhc:There's a script? I've just been making it up as I go along...Obviously, as i do not recall any of the dialogue you've babbled in The Thing?

You surprise me...

Or maybe not, I just don't know anymore.haha surely i hav'nt broken down the mighty, the_lhc?

Frank Harvey

Jun 27, 2008
Visit site
Self confessed Thing geek
emotion-2.gif

The_Lhc

Oct 16, 2008
Visit site
jase fox:the_lhc:jase fox:the_lhc:jase fox:the_lhc:There's a script? I've just been making it up as I go along...Obviously, as i do not recall any of the dialogue you've babbled in The Thing?

You surprise me...

Or maybe not, I just don't know anymore.haha surely i hav'nt broken down the mighty, the_lhc?

No, I'm just amazed you didn't recognise my quote...

jase fox

Apr 24, 2008
Visit site
the_lhc:jase fox:the_lhc:jase fox:the_lhc:jase fox:the_lhc:There's a script? I've just been making it up as I go along...Obviously, as i do not recall any of the dialogue you've babbled in The Thing?

You surprise me...

No, I'm just amazed you didn't recognise my quote...Fantastic four was never my thing (obviously) that's why i did'nt recognise it and it was only a joke about Clobberin being the new Chico time...I'm just amazed you thought otherwise (sigh)

The_Lhc

Oct 16, 2008
Visit site
jase fox:the_lhc:jase fox:the_lhc:jase fox:the_lhc:jase fox:the_lhc:There's a script? I've just been making it up as I go along...Obviously, as i do not recall any of the dialogue you've babbled in The Thing?

You surprise me...

No, I'm just amazed you didn't recognise my quote...Fantastic four was never my thing (obviously) that's why i did'nt recognise it and it was only a joke about Clobberin being the new Chico time...I'm just amazed you thought otherwise (sigh)

No, you don't get to play that card, I didn't think anything of it at all, just surprised, you struck me as being a comic person, or at least someone who'd seen the Fantastic Four film at any rate.

jase fox

Apr 24, 2008
Visit site
Yes, i have seen the movie fantastic four but found it very forgettable and i've certainly never followed the comic books.
I'm far from a comic book person, there you go the_lhc you learn something new everyday.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts