The Hurt Locker blu-ray £9.95

D

Deleted member 2457

I have been thinking about this since I saw this deal this morning, done really well at the oscars, can't decide know because of the mixed online reviews from the poeple who brought it.

A

Anonymous

i nearly fell asleep watching it , i turned it off half way through , i suppose ill have to watch it all now that its got all these oscars ..

D

Deleted member 2457

I have been watching the oscars on sky anytime, boy they liked this film can't help think once you have seen one film like this you have seen them all, matt damon appears in another new one soon, then you have that body lies (think that was what it was called), with the stange ending, not sure would like some new blu rays, I keep looking at the deals.

laserman16

Nov 23, 2007
Visit site
maxflinn:i nearly fell asleep watching it , i turned it off half way through , i suppose ill have to watch it all now that its got all these oscars ..

Strange how Oscar winners don't always hit the spot with people.

Had the same problem with "Slumdog Millionaire" , gave up after 20 mins, never seen such a load of rubbish. IMO anyway.

RodhasGibson

Oct 10, 2008
Visit site
aliEnRIK:

Well I for one absolutely loved the film
Me too,
emotion-21.gif

A

Anonymous

laserman16:
maxflinn:i nearly fell asleep watching it , i turned it off half way through , i suppose ill have to watch it all now that its got all these oscars ..

Strange how Oscar winners don't always hit the spot with people.

Had the same problem with "Slumdog Millionaire" , gave up after 20 mins, never seen such a load of rubbish. IMO anyway.
i didnt like the way slumdog started , but after a while i really got into it , great story , and the music was great , its now one of my favourites ...

ashcorn

Mar 17, 2008
Visit site
The price is good, but not a great film. I can't understand how it got so many oscars given the quality of the opposition. Perhaps Hollywood politics played a part.

VoodooDoctor

Sep 23, 2007
Visit site
Watched it last night on Blu-ray. It can feel pretty slow moving at times but there are some really tense moments that are excellent. Good price and definitely worth watching to make your own mind up as to whether it deserved the Oscar.

TRENDING THREADS