Tannoy upgrade

old hornet

Nov 17, 2007
Visit site
Hi allIam looking to upgrade my 5.1 set upI have at the moment Pioneer LX75 With Mission M73 FRONTS,m70 REARS and mc72 CENTRE.Looking to upgrade the speakers budget £500i am thinking the TANNOY V1 REARS,TANNOY MV4 FRONTS AND TANNOY VC CENTREAnybody heard these speakers or have any more options of others to look atI cannot listen to any as there are no shops anywere so i go on reviews Cheers ALL

themovierooms

Jun 11, 2013
Visit site
old hornet said:
Hi allIam looking to upgrade my 5.1 set upI have at the moment Pioneer LX75 With Mission M73 FRONTS,m70 REARS and mc72 CENTRE.Looking to upgrade the speakers budget £500i am thinking the TANNOY V1 REARS,TANNOY MV4 FRONTS AND TANNOY VC CENTREAnybody heard these speakers or have any more options of others to look atI cannot listen to any as there are no shops anywere so i go on reviews Cheers ALL

I would be worth considering just replacing the fronts and doing a gradual upgrade. £500 could get you a set of Dali Zensor 5's, gradually then replacing the centre and rears in turn would give you a better overall system and would sound top notch with the Pioneer. You may even be able to get a trade in value for the old Mission's helping with the budget if you didnt want to keep them.

If you wanted to replace the lot in one go then the Q Acoustics are a good shout.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts