TAD Reference CR-1

jaxwired

Feb 7, 2009
Visit site
Neil Gader (well known reviewer) recently said that the TAD reference CR-1 is the best stand mount speaker he's ever heard. Now this sounds like something I might like. They cost $37k USD. I think I can raise $2k of that by selling my current speakers. Can anyone loan me the other $35k? It's for a good cause and you can come over to listen whenever you like...

TAD.JPG

Thaiman

Jul 28, 2007
Visit site
If you can't have the real thing then the pioneer's attemp of TAD are very very good, I think they cost around £3K.

I will have a chance for a home demo Lansche Audio speakers next week, can't wait
emotion-5.gif

hifikrazy

Aug 9, 2007
Visit site
Thaiman:
If you can't have the real thing then the pioneer's attemp of TAD are very very good, I think they cost around £3K.

I will have a chance for a home demo Lansche Audio speakers next week, can't wait
emotion-5.gif

I believe the above speaker is a TAD which is made by Pioneer. I have heard the above speakers at a recent Hifi Show and they are remarkable. In my opinion and many others, they were the best of Show, even outperforming many other high end floorstanders.

Thaiman

Jul 28, 2007
Visit site
What I mean was the lower end TAD that has Pioneer badge on them also sound rather good. The like of S-1EX etc..and yes, I love to own the full size, TAD.

tadpic.jpg

hifikrazy

Aug 9, 2007
Visit site
Rather interesting interview with a TAD representative talking about their speakers and some other very impressive components that they make. Check out the SACD player and the digital monoblocks.

http://hifi-unlimited.blogspot.com/2010/08/10-qs-for-yoshiro-al-hirano-chief.html

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts