tachima question

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
just a quike one, do i plug my pioneer vsx 520 amp into my tachima

many have said plug it straight into the mains as the tachima can strangle the amps power, is this true?

The_Lhc

Oct 16, 2008
Visit site
You'll find some who disagree but most people seem to think the Tacima makes amps sound worse.

As usual however the only way to find out is if you try it for yourself and see which you prefer.

steve_1979

Jul 14, 2010
Visit site
I could barely notice any difference but I think there was a very slight improvement with both the Yamaha RX-V365 and RX-V667 receivers.

It's had some mixed reviews most of which are positive but some are negative. I guess it depends on what equiptment your using and also the quality of the mains electricity in your home. The only way to tell tell for sure is to try it on your system in your house and make up your own mind.

B

BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW

chebby:
After two years I 'plugged' my old Tacima into a carrier bag, then into a cupboard under the stairs.

It sounds a lot better there.

And is it true that the whole Scottish nation have put a fatwa out on you? Or am I stirring things that should be left to lie.

carter

Aug 27, 2008
Visit site
strapped for cash:I found the Tacima strangled my receiver, but did help with other equipment (less picture noise on my Panasonic plasma, for example).
agree to a point,it didnt make much diferance to the audio side (for or against)but the tv picture was night and day.

if i had a demo of my tv with the tacima and one with out, side by side(all settings the same)and the assistant had told me the one with the tacima was the next model up, costing £100. more.i would have paid it.

so for a £20 upgrade.it gets my vote

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts