Systemdek transcription II

insider9

Any opinions?

Saw an add with this description:

This deck has been completely restored professionally to impeccable standards, stripped down, resprayed, rewired, regreased, oiled etc to better than new. It has the Linn tonearm and AT110e cartridge and original systemdek record weight/clamp.

Any good and how much should I expect to pay?

Thanks

insider9 said:
Any opinions?

Saw an add with this description:

This deck has been completely restored professionally to impeccable standards, stripped down, resprayed, rewired, regreased, oiled etc to better than new. It has the Linn tonearm and AT110e cartridge and original systemdek record weight/clamp.

Any good and how much should I expect to pay?

Thanks

If the cartridge is old you can forget that and add a new one into your overall budget.

Have a look on eBay to see what these have fetched in the past and see if you really want to pay that much. Can you get evidence / receipts for the 'restoration?' The Linn tonearm (if it is what I am guessing) is OK but not brilliant but should be perfectly aqequate. The deck is likely to be early 80's but the IIX was better.

Where did you see description ans did they not have an asking price? I wouldn't consider paying more than £300

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts