system pics..

CnoEvil

Aug 21, 2009
Visit site
That all looks great.....and undertated, in a classy sort of way!

Wow, I hadn't realized the Mit cables, and the boxes on them, were so hefty.

iceman16

CnoEvil said:
That all looks great.....and undertated, in a classy sort of way!

Wow, I hadn't realized the Mit cables, and the boxes on them, were so hefty.

Thanks Cno...sorry for the poor camera. Yes the MIT AVt MA s/c boxes measure 4x9x2 in. Can't manage to hide them no matter what I do. They're worth showing anyway. As you can see there's the top shelf empty..a transrotor TT "may" fill that in the future:)

Helmut80

Jan 8, 2011
Visit site
Looks fantastic iceman! So clean and simple, much better than the stack of Naims. I really really like clean looking setups (and great integrateds for that matter).

iceman16

Juzzie Wuzzie said:
Very nice ... up there with jaxwired's "showing". The OCD in me asks whether you'll drop the artwork in the middle by 3 inches in order to be flush with the acoustic panels?

Thanks mate..My plan is to move the art panel elsewhere and put another panel in the middle. I've left a bit of space for ceiling panel as well

Regards

iceman16

Helmut80 said:
Looks fantastic iceman! So clean and simple, much better than the stack of Naims. I really really like clean looking setups (and great integrateds for that matter).

Hi Helmut80

I've replied but no idea where was it. Anyway back to your question as I promise on the other thread..Difference?....well there's alot of things to consider(Naim-MF). First thing..Naim is good and I may describe it as a food like "spicy" and MF AMS 351 "creamy". The AMS being class A have more grip to the speakers and sounded more natural, smooth but with punch like no other 35w amp or maybe double I heard.

I may say it's not only the AMS 35I that makes what i hear sound sublime but the Electrocompaniet EMC 1UP, Focal 1028be which does'nt lack in bass and the MIT cables and acoustic panels which gel well together nicely.:)

BenLaw

Nov 21, 2010
Visit site
:grin: My mistake, I'd only seen the one behind the right speaker and was asking where else in the room! Do you use them anywhere else or just behind the speakers? What sort of effect did they have?

iceman16

BenLaw said:
:grin: My mistake, I'd only seen the one behind the right speaker and was asking where else in the room! Do you use them anywhere else or just behind the speakers? What sort of effect did they have?

HI Ben my friend,

No..not ATM.. but I've encourage the wifey and she agree that I can hang with the pics of my kids(art panel). I don't have any probs with echoes etc.. apart from bass boom ATM.

ragards

CnoEvil

Aug 21, 2009
Visit site
iceman16 said:
I don't have any probs with echoes etc.. apart from bass boom ATM.

A possible answer (though it's expensive) for an ingrained problem, if it's partly caused by a suspended floor, is a speaker stand from Track Audio.

The one to look at is the 250 x 300, or 330 x 300 as seen here: http://www.kronosav.com/products#!/~/search/keywords=track%20audio&offset=0&sort=relevance

It's only worth considering if nothing else works.

iceman16

CnoEvil said:
iceman16 said:
I don't have any probs with echoes etc.. apart from bass boom ATM.

A possible answer (though it's expensive) for an ingrained problem, if it's partly caused by a suspended floor, is a speaker stand from Track Audio.

The one to look at is the 250 x 300, or 330 x 300 as seen here: http://www.kronosav.com/products#!/~/search/keywords=track%20audio&offset=0&sort=relevance

It's only worth considering if nothing else works.

Sorry Cno..but that "bass boom" was before the MIT cable was in placed?

iceman16

Cno

What more should I ask for..? for the money off course...I was in bed for a couple of weeks from late Sept. to Oct. due to broken rib. Yet I pushed myself to go to work cause my wife can't manage to shoulder...

CnoEvil

Aug 21, 2009
Visit site
iceman16 said:
Cno

What more should I ask for..? for the money off course...I was in bed for a couple of weeks from late Sept. to Oct. due to broken rib. Yet I pushed myself to go to work cause my wife can't manage to shoulder...

:silenced: ;)

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts