system pics..

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

Alantiggger

Oct 14, 2007
Visit site
Thx for the reply Iceman... I was just wondering was all when I saw the , or what looks like wall to wall in the picture was all.

I have, well I think in my own head anyway that I HAVE a nice set-up for both my movie watching and music listening with my Tannoy Arena set-up like here (except my Tannoy sub is better):

http://www.audiovisualonline.co.uk/category/575/tannoy-arena/

My godness I can only imagine as to how things must sound on or rather from such speakers, not just your own set-up but many others on this forum..... yep, I have envy... :clap:

Next time you have a party.... remember the invite ... :bounce:

iceman16

Alantiggger said:
Thx for the reply Iceman... I was just wondering was all when I saw the , or what looks like wall to wall in the picture was all.

I have, well I think in my own head anyway that I HAVE a nice set-up for both my movie watching and music listening with my Tannoy Arena set-up like here (except my Tannoy sub is better):

http://www.audiovisualonline.co.uk/category/575/tannoy-arena/

My godness I can only imagine as to how things must sound on or rather from such speakers, not just your own set-up but many others on this forum..... yep, I have envy... :clap:

Next time you have a party.... remember the invite ... :bounce:

Hi Alan

Thanks..Yep it really sounds as good as it looks:rockout: You are more than welcome to visit:)

Regards

davidvann

Oct 20, 2010
Visit site
hi iceman,i'm up there with you on the cables ,i dont care what the non believers say ,i have tryed many cables over the years ,but the ones i have most enjoyed is my xlo cabels.have you ever tryed them?.by the way you got a cracking system there.had a look at your videos on you tube. thanks david

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts