Synergy synergy synergy! Help. I need help!...

Page 7 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

Inter_Voice

Oct 5, 2010
Visit site
I totally agree that Pulse and RX1 are a perfect match. If your CD player can play SACD you will be amazed by the music you hear when compare with a normal CD. I always buy SACD, if available, instead of normal CDs.

A

Anonymous

I choose the Leema amp via a blind test against 3 other amps. I used MA GS10s for the test, but at the end I also compared the RX1s against the GS10s with the Leema amp (not blinded). Amazingly I thought the RX1s sounded better (or at least no worse) - which really didn't make any sense to me. But when my blind testing 'jury' of 3 friends all agreed the RX1s sounded at least as good I put my doubts aside and was happy to keep the savings.

I didn't know that SACDs were around these days. I will keep an eye out for them. I typically buy CDs & rip them to FLAC files. My home media server sends the FLAC files via USB to the rDac. It sounds great, but I think I could do the same with SACD as well.

Inter_Voice

Oct 5, 2010
Visit site

ID.

Feb 22, 2010
Visit site
RJT:
I typically buy CDs & rip them to FLAC files. My home media server sends the FLAC files via USB to the rDac. It sounds great, but I think I could do the same with SACD as well.

AFAIK you can't rip SACDs

A

Anonymous

emotion-6.gif
That sucks

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts