Please I need help to decide

Hello! First of all I have to thank you for this fantastic website, and second, I'm sorry for my bad english but i'm not a native english speaker.

So I need your help to choose a pair of high-end headphones. I've always been a sort of audiophile. I really like to hear excellent sound from my headphones. I currently have a pair of Bose OE but now it is time for an upgrade!

I read most of the reviews and I can't decide from two pair: Bose Quietcomfort 25 and Philips Fidelio M2BT.

I know that these two are different because one is noise-cancellation and the other is wireless, but what I need most is the sound. At my local store I can only try the Bose so I have no idea of how the Philips sound. So can you please help and tell what of two sounds better overall? I'm a big Bose fan but i always read in reviews that yes they sound good, but not great, and at the moment I'm looking for a Great sound.

I hope you can help me! Thank you :)

JoelSim

Aug 24, 2007
Visit site
Hi Simone. If sound quality is the most important thing then I would advise you against wireless or noise-cancelling. You will get better sound from something like a Beyerdynamic DT880 Premium or DT990 Premium, or T70. Audio-Technica also do some very good headphones, for instance the AD700x or A700x. All of these will happily beat the Bose on sound quality.

TRENDING THREADS