subwoofer problem/question

smuggs

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
i am having problems as i cant put my eltax sub at above 60hz as it sounds awful so i have it around 55hz but my sub is sending over everything below so i must be missing out a little.

i am pleased with the sound of my set up but would like to feel more slam but without the room going mad so as my sub only goes down to 40hz im after something that goes lower so i can feel more and has a well built cabinet so if i leave it at 80hz i dont hear the sub rattling.

i also at april when buying only have a budget od around 250-300 pound and am willing to go s/hand.

i live in 2 bed flat with a shop under me so does that rule out downfiring, what are the differances between front and downfiring is one said to be better than the other.

A

Anonymous

i bought one of these a few months ago, it's an excellent sub at a great price. cosmetically imperfect but mechanically perfect. this one has a one year guarantee. a few other forum members have also bought one, sttrapped for cash, pistol pete, and they are very happy with them. great value for money
emotion-21.gif

i think (though i'm not sure) it got 5 stars in this months mag, maybe someone else can confirm this? acoustic energy are great to deal with too, i received mine after just two days, and i live in ireland...

A

Anonymous

For your budget then you won't do better new than http://www.bkelec.com/hifi/Sub_Woofers/XLS200-DFandFF.htm

Used you may find a http://www.bkelec.com/hifi/Sub_Woofers/XXLS400.htm if you are fortunate. They have not been out that long.

f1only

Apr 7, 2010
Visit site
maxflinn:

i bought one of these a few months ago, it's an excellent sub at a great price. cosmetically imperfect but mechanically perfect. this one has a one year guarantee. a few other forum members have also bought one, sttrapped for cash, pistol pete, and they are very happy with them. great value for money
emotion-21.gif

i think (though i'm not sure) it got 5 stars in this months mag, maybe someone else can confirm this? acoustic energy are great to deal with too, i received mine after just two days, and i live in ireland...

It is the NeoV2 that got 5 stars Max, but that is still excellent value for the money!!!

A

Anonymous

f1only:maxflinn:

emotion-21.gif

It is the NeoV2 that got 5 stars Max, but that is still excellent value for the money!!!

emotion-21.gif
the radience is said to be better....

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts