SubWoofer for Denon D-M41DAB ?

G-Rit

Oct 3, 2020
Visit site
Hello,
After reading a review on WHAT HI FI I decided to buy a Denon D-M41DAB. Im looking into making the best possible out of the system knowing it is a starting point anyway. The review actually recommend to use the Denon speakers.
It is worthy to add to the system a subwoofer? and which one you guys wold recommend ?
Thank you !

D

Deleted member 116933

Hello,
After reading a review on WHAT HI FI I decided to buy a Denon D-M41DAB. Im looking into making the best possible out of the system knowing it is a starting point anyway. The review actually recommend to use the Denon speakers.
It is worthy to add to the system a subwoofer? and which one you guys wold recommend ?
Thank you !

I hand the original launched way back in on 2002/3 and I added a subwoofer to it and worked quite well. Just don’t go for anything to big as the speakers will be easy over powered. But that’s a personal choice.

I’d look second hand, rel q or bk electronics
Have fun it’s a nice little system

G-Rit

Oct 3, 2020
Visit site
I hand the original launched way back in on 2002/3 and I added a subwoofer to it and worked quite well. Just don’t go for anything to big as the speakers will be easy over powered. But that’s a personal choice.

I’d look second hand, rel q or bk electronics
Have fun it’s a nice little system

Hi, thank you so much for your advice!
yeah i'm not thinking in term of power so much, also because it will go in a small room, but more about having a more rounded full sound ....
Which power would you recommend for the woofer ?
Sorry I'm not a great expert !
Thank you again

Reactions: azbin82

TrevC

Hi, thank you so much for your advice!
yeah i'm not thinking in term of power so much, also because it will go in a small room, but more about having a more rounded full sound ....
Which power would you recommend for the woofer ?
Sorry I'm not a great expert !
Thank you again
Something like a BK XLS200 or Gemini should pack the oomph you need.

jjbomber

Hello,
Thank you !
Yes to the Denon speakers.
No to adding a subwoofer at that price range, but one of the Yamaha range if you must.

Reactions: azbin82

azbin82

Oct 17, 2020
Visit site
Yes to the Denon speakers.
No to adding a subwoofer at that price range, but one of the Yamaha range if you must.
hello, i am new to this forum and hope i'm not interrupting by asking this, would this be compatible with my svs sb1000? i've been having real trouble with conflicting information and the opinion of people here who have first hand experience would be greatly appreciated. thankyou for your time :)

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts