Sub Woofer Cable?

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hey Guys

Just bought myself the 5.1 KEF 3005se home cinema package along with the Onkyo tx-sr606 amplifier , I have the QED anniversary speaker cable, But was wondering if anyone can recommend a subwoofer cable, have been looking around but cant decide on which to buy.

anyone with any suggestions?

cheers

kinda

May 21, 2008
Visit site
Hello,

I have the full Tannoy Arena and bought the Atlas Equator subwoofer cable, based on the reviews the similar stereo interconnects get about having a full, rich, sound.

I'm finding the sound very good, but it's hard to say if it's better than when I originally ran it off an RCA cable that came with my Marantz DVD player. I didn't really do a proper comparison, and only used the other cable for a day or so.

I think the Chord Crimson looked good in reviews as well, but I heard the QED interconnects could have a lean sound, and I didn't want that.

Not sure if this helps

professorhat

Dec 28, 2007
Visit site
I use the Chord Crimson sub cable (though not with the KEFs I should add) - some people question the need for an upgraded cable for a sub, but I did find it gave an improvement (slighty better timing and attack IMO) - certainly one which was enough to justify it's £30 price tag for me. My advice would be, whichever cable you choose to go with, buy it from somewhere you can exchange it after 30 days allowing you to test it out against a standard cable. That way, if you notice no improvements, you can send it back and get your money back.

A

Anonymous

Awesome, Cheers fro the advice, That crimson chord by the chord company was one of the cables i was looking at along side some the QED cables.

I think i will give that a whirl and see how it sounds.

Thanks for the help

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts