still my home cinema

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
think i've made my mind up going with pioneer vsx920 with bose acoustimass am15 or kef 3005se unless

anyone knows better also could do with some advice about where to buy them!!

thanks phil...

A

Anonymous

The kefs would give the best sound out of the 2 options IMO, although the Bose have better aesthetics, you may want to try the monitor audio radius hd package, I ran some R250HDs with this AVR when I had it and they matched well.

A

Anonymous

Hi phil, Would say te KEFs would be much better the the bose. I think they are overrated as ive had a wave music system and although the soundstage was impressive for the size i think they won't match the kefs for clarity.

Iv'e just brought the kef 2005.3 K2 speakers and im very pleased with them. Very well made! RRP eas £799 but i haggled them to £647 from richer sounds.

I looked at the pioneer amp. Looks a nice amp but one thing i was told about it was the radio stations can be changed to internet ones but only with a wired net connection as this amp is not wifi so unless your amp is next to the phoneline/router you could have long wires running though your house. Im not 100% on this but the guy in the hifi shop said it was so. Iv'e got the yamaha RX-V667. But i reckon the pioneer and kefs your looking at would sound good together. I think they had the kefs your looking at richer sounds so get haggling Good Luck DAZ

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts