Spendor S5e and Primaluna Dialogue Two setup on Youtube

mikegtar

Jun 16, 2008
Visit site
There's a nice clip of a Primaluna Dialogue Two amp driving a pair of Spendor S5e's on Youtube (just search for spendor s5e on the site).

The music isn't my cup of tea but that amp looks quite tasty.

mikegtar

Jun 16, 2008
Visit site
Some people like to upload still pics of their systems, others go a step further and put a full motion video clip of their stationery hifi equipment online for all to wonder at. No doubt in a couple of years time we'll be seeing 3D clips of people's systems along with a THX quality surround soundtrack recording of their 2.0 stereos.

Audiowise, whilst it certainly can't convey the sound quality of the system, this clip does give an impression of the ambience created by the tube amp - slightly echoey/airy.

It's quite nice to see what other people's systems and listening rooms look like.

RCduck7

Aug 18, 2007
Visit site
mikegtar:

There's a nice clip of a Primaluna Dialogue Two amp driving a pair of Spendor S5e's on Youtube (just search for spendor s5e on the site).

The music isn't my cup of tea but that amp looks quite tasty.

I saw the video, i also heard the Prima Luna with Sonus Faber speakers on a show wich was sounding very good compared to the other more expensive gear on that show.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts