Speakers for Pioneer SC-LX81

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Wonder if anyone can help...I think I've set my sights on a SC-LX81 but am now looking for a set of surround speakers to go with them. My only request is that they're relatively small (either shelf or stand). KEF seem to come in with a good rating - as does the mission m-cube but am really open to suggestions

A

Anonymous

I wouldn't bother with the Mission M-Cubes. Your amp deserves better.

TheHomeCinemaCentre

Oct 1, 2008
Visit site
If you are looking at movies only then haev a look at the range from M&K , with music in mind the Dali Motifs will give you all the sound you need and work very well with the Pioneer.

Nick

A

Anonymous

I just bought the LX81 and have paired it with Arcam Muso's and and Logo subwoofer - must say the sound is quite astonishingly good for speakers so small....suggest you give them a try I couldn;t be happier and I listened to most whilst purchaisng my system....

Frank Harvey

Jun 27, 2008
Visit site
The LX81 will pretty much drive any speaker package. We've used it in our dem room to run M&K 150's without any problems, so running any of the other M&K's won't be a problem at all. If you want something small there's either the M or Xenon ranges to have a look at.

It's really going to be down to your budget. Usually we'd pitch these with packages from £1,000 upwards, so if you're loking below this, then something like the Quad Lites will be as small speakers get without spending much more.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts