Speaker wire for Nad C326BEE and Monitor Audio Silver RX6

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hi to all, according to you what is a good cable, under 30€ mt, for my system?

Some one suggests me to buy Van Den Hul CS-122 Hybrid. What do you think about?

And what is the difference between this wire and Van Den Hul D-352 Hybrid?

Thanks.

consenso said:
Hi to all, according to you what is a good cable, under 30€ mt, for my system?

Thanks.

Hi consenso

I feel that 79 strand OFC or at a push 500 stand OFC type will be more than good enough for your C326BEE amplifier and Silver RX6 speakers. Fwiw, i also only use 79 & 500 strand speaker cables with Monitor Audio's Platinium PL200 and PL300 speakers.

All the best

Rick @ Musicraft

A

Anonymous

Thank you. I have a room large 55 sm. Do you think I should change my amplifier and use one with more Watts?

A

Anonymous

I was thinking maybe with a room larger than last one I need a larger amplifier in watts.. thank you.

adamrobertshaw

Nov 10, 2011
Visit site
When I was shopping in Hifi store the assistant told me Monitor Audio had left him a reel of Monitor Audio Pureflow silver cable. This appears to be the same cable used internally in their recent speakers. I've been using the cable to bi-wire GX50 from a Cyrus 8xpdQX for over a year and it is very good.

A

Anonymous

Do you think if I will change my NAD C326 for a Rotel RA-1520 should be a good upgrade?

A

Anonymous

I just have a chance to buy a Rotel RA-1520 for 450€ (used but still on warranty) do you think it is a good chance or better to wait and then do a real upgrade?

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts