Speaker upgrade

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
I'm interested in the new monitor audio apex line but don't know whether I'm better off sticking with what I've got. I currently have a 7.1 setup with a Denon 2310 amp.My current speakers are six Kef IQ5SE and a Kef Q60 center. Which I could replace with monitor audio apex 10 and monitor audio apex 40 center I intend to keep my Kef HTB2SE sub.

Any advice would be appreciated.

A

Anonymous

what are you looking to improve? i'd agree with rik the easiest way to know what the best choice is, is to listen at a dealer.

Beforehand, be extremely critical of your current system and figure out exactly what you would like to improve

A

Anonymous

The speakers you have are great, and I dont think its worth the outlay to buy the apex speakers.

But then again if you are selling the kefs due to space then yes have a bash, they look like amazing speakers.

A

Anonymous

thanks for the replies to be honest space is not a problem really. would changing to the rx6's be a good move.

Pistol Pete1

Jan 27, 2008
Visit site
stokes2608......

If you do change your system, and your KEF IQ5SE's are black or walnut, I know where you can offload a pair....

Just a thought....

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts