speaker cable upgrade help

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.
A

Anonymous

Well, I am not an expert in this, but I have read the above posts with interest and QED Silver Anniversary seems to be mentioned quite a bit as doesTouchscreen etc. I have a Samsung HT-TZ215 Home Cinema system and I want to upgrade the original speaker cables as they look more like bell wire and I am sure any upgrade would be beneficial. Has anyone got any ideas as to what I could upgrade it to? Many thanks.

A

Anonymous

i use qed micro on my av setup, good sound, cheap and small cable, perfect.

robolowski

May 12, 2010
Visit site
I'd try to disconnect your amplifier from tacima . In my opinion it doesn't like power hungry devices and usually system sounds a little be flat .

hoggers said:
hi all

I am now at the stage were i feel my speaker cables are letting the side down a bit but am unsure as to what i should be looking to replace them with.

I currently have two runs of chord carnival silver screen from amp to speaker in a system which consists of - cyrus cd8x, cyrus pre vs2, 2 x cyrus smartpower (running in mono) chameleon silver plus interconnects, ra power leads and tacima block.

my music taste is quite broad, from the like of ub40 to chilli peppers, crowded house, smiths etc to female vocalist like mariah carey ect all via the way of a bit of michael jackson and phill collins! said it was broad!

Any thoughts about what i should be lookin to demo as an upgrade would be greatly appreciated

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts