Speaker Cable, Bi-wire.

PLuKE

Aug 12, 2007
Visit site
Hi. Am looking to try some diffrent speaker cable, I have the QED Silver Anni cable at the moment, But i want to bi-wire my speakers now. So am thinking of either buying another few metres of the same stuff, Or trying some diffrent cable. Is there any diffrent sounds in cable??. Chord Carnival Silver Plus Bi Wire like? £40 for 4metres Is there anything else which is good but not anymore than £10 per metre?.

A

Anonymous

yes. dnm reson mark 2. I used to have silver anniversary and changed it for the dnm.It is a much better cable, and i dont say that lightly.It has far more weight than the qed with a sweet treble thats a bit more controlled sounding than the qed.After i bought it I brought it round to my mates house as he was using qed silver anniversary too. He ditched the qed and bought the dnm the next day as it made such a difference! Its a what hi fi award winner in the past and you can get it online for £6.15 p/m.rrp is £7.95.

PLuKE

Aug 12, 2007
Visit site
Cool, Where abouts can i get it from, for £6.15?. Also am still trying to use my QED Silver Anni for the woofer, What other cable can i use with it for tweeter? (Its bi-wired.

A

Anonymous

cable-shop.co.uk and hi-ficables.co.uk. i would put the reson on the woofers and the qed on tweeters or just buy enough reson for both!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts