Hello!

I just discovered What HiFi, and this is my first post.

After some online research and reading up reviews, I was wondering whether I should go with a Soundmagic E10c or E50c, if I'm going to use it with my Android phone. The E50c is obviously better overall, looking at the reviews, but I've heard that a high-impedance headphone like E50c might not give its best output with a phone/without an amplifier or HiFi player.

So which one should I go with? I might buy FiiO amplifier for my phone if it gives a better output with the E50c, but that'll take some time. So until then, will the E50c give me a better result than E10c with my phone?

Thanks in advance for any advice!

Kevin Vegda said:
Hello!

I just discovered What HiFi, and this is my first post.

After some online research and reading up reviews, I was wondering whether I should go with a Soundmagic E10c or E50c, if I'm going to use it with my Android phone. The E50c is obviously better overall, looking at the reviews, but I've heard that a high-impedance headphone like E50c might not give its best output with a phone/without an amplifier or HiFi player.

So which one should I go with? I might buy FiiO amplifier for my phone if it gives a better output with the E50c, but that'll take some time. So until then, will the E50c give me a better result than E10c with my phone?

Thanks in advance for any advice!

51 versus 46 ohm does not make them high impedance and they should be quite adequately driven by a phone. Try them and see, there are as they say made for Apple and Android smartphones.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts