Sound missing from BBC HD on Satelite receiver?

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Andrew I see you are on line. Can you tell me why I have lost sound on BBC HD channel on Pioneer tuner? All other signals are fine. I posted same question earlier but no takers as yet. Thanks. Tom

A

Anonymous

Thanks Andrew> The satelite tuner is the built in one I do not have freesat. Like I said it was fine last week but now there is just a buzz.

A

Anonymous

Andrew. I believe I am picking up Freesat and have retuned to make certain. Still just a buzz. I will call as you suggest.

Thanks again. Tom.

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
Someone in the office recalls convos with Pioneer about this, and being told that it was a generic sat tuner in these models, not to Freesat spec and not designed specifically for UK use, so really anything you're getting should be viewed as bonus, rather than a given.

A

Anonymous

Thanks again Andrew.

I have spoken to Freesat and my suppliers. I have retuned and rebooted the system. All other satelite channels are fine. I understand the bonus theory but I am struggling to understand the sudden loss of sound from only one station. So far no one has a logical explanation.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts