sound from surround speakers different to picture on TV ??????????????

matn911

Mar 27, 2012
Visit site
Hi

I have just brought a sony kdl-55hx923. I have it hooked it up to my Onkyo TX-NR609 AV recever, with KEF KHT2005.3 speakers.

Everything is absolutely perfect when watching a blu-ray but when im watching the TV through sky+ HD 1tb box the sound comes out the speakers a split second before the picture on the TV (witch gets very frustrating when a person is speaking and the lip movements are different :mad:)

I have played around with a few settings but it still happens

Any ideas from you guys??????????????

matt

Sounds like a lip sync issue. On your Onkyo's remote, click "menu", then select "source setup", then A/V sync. Start at 0ms, & gradually work your way up until the lip sync is corrected to your satisfaction. Let us know how you get on.

AndyWright

Sep 24, 2008
Visit site
matn911 said:
Hi

I have just brought a sony kdl-55hx923. I have it hooked it up to my Onkyo TX-NR609 AV recever, with KEF KHT2005.3 speakers.

Everything is absolutely perfect when watching a blu-ray but when im watching the TV through sky+ HD 1tb box the sound comes out the speakers a split second before the picture on the TV (witch gets very frustrating when a person is speaking and the lip movements are different :mad:)

I have played around with a few settings but it still happens

Any ideas from you guys??????????????

matt

^ this post needs more question marks ;-)

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts