Sony unveils BDP-A6000 Blu-ray Disc Player

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

themovierooms

Jun 11, 2013
Visit site
Confirmation this morning that this currently is a Richer Sounds and Sony centre exclusive like the 1040 & 840 amplifiers. These is a chance we may get our hands on it but im not holding my breath........

psurquhart

Nov 15, 2010
Visit site
themovierooms said:
Confirmation this morning that this currently is a Richer Sounds and Sony centre exclusive like the 1040 & 840 amplifiers. These is a chance we may get our hands on it but im not holding my breath........

Thanks Daniel.

I ended up replacing my Panasonic 500 (which incidently Panasonic could not fix) with a Sony 790. It has been brilliant - very happy and with the price drop from what I originally paid, I ended up adding the Apple TV3 to my set up too.

themovierooms

Jun 11, 2013
Visit site
Further to our 790 "chat" it will be discontinued before Christmas with no replacement due out untill around March. I have been reliably informed that there wont be any further price reductions so grab one while you can,

Mtenga

Jul 13, 2013
Visit site
This is end of line and now going for 150 quid. I like the SACD support. However does it give thumbnail preview of files when using your home network, like the PS3?

TRENDING THREADS