"Sony sound"

stereoman

Mar 22, 2016
Visit site
They are the masters of the best overall sound ever. They have discovered certain frequency span and boost it in almost each Sony audio equipment - name it all-in-one, bluetooth, Hi Fi etc. I almost never ever could state that Sony sounds terrible etc. what happens to so many other Audio companies and their products. When it is not the greatest it is definitely the world champion of "sound per pocket."

MeanandGreen

Dec 26, 2012
Visit site
I would personally say that Sony are one of the best audio companies in the world. I don’t see how that could be disputed they’ve come up with many great products and technologies over the decades.

Sony were always very good quality, though I’m not sure what they have to offer in today’s market. Still one of the best there has ever been though IMO.

Reactions: stereoman

stereoman

Mar 22, 2016
Visit site
I would personally say that Sony are one of the best audio companies in the world. I don’t see how that could be disputed they’ve come up with many great products and technologies over the decades.

Sony were always very good quality, though I’m not sure what they have to offer in today’s market. Still one of the best there has ever been though IMO.
Absolutely...

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts